Thinking about moving across the country? It's exciting! But leaving your state can add a new layer of planning and organization to the mix. Many people typically move for a new job or to study out of state. There’s also the allure of relocating during the post-college years, or as an excellent opportunity for a family who can take a year off to travel and explore the country. Whatever’s drawing you to live in a new destination, you’ll need to find reliable Compton movers to help you with moving from Compton to Dallas, or from and to anywhere else in the country. East Coast West Coast Express is the best choice for you. If you don't have experience in packing for moving or you don’t want to do that tiresome job yourself, you can rely on East Coast West Coast Express’ professional Compton movers! Our employees are fast and careful. Even the fragile items from your house can be moved out of state safely because our packers use bubble wrap to protect everything. Also, our representatives will provide you with additional information regarding our moving services, such as:
Moving from Compton, California to Dallas, Texas with East Coast West Coast Express
Also, if you let our Compton movers create a plan for your relocation, it will be the key to a happy cross-country move. East Coast West Coast Express will plan everything, and won't let the moving-related stress get the best of you! And that’s not all, we will also provide you with free in-home price estimates for the services that you pick, and customize a moving package that meets your specific needs.
- Dallas is one of the most populous cities in the in the United States. Dallas is the 9th largest city in the country and the third largest in Texas with a population of about 1,300,000. The town is situated on the rolling prairies of northeast Texas, where the three branches of the Trinity River merge. The city's area covers approximately 350 square miles. Dallas is a richly diverse city. Over the years, it has become a melting pot of cultures, religions, and lifestyles. Ethnic composition of Dallas is 65% white population, 14% black, 17% Hispanic descent, any race, and the remainder are of Native American, Asian, or Pacific Islander descent.
Where to live in Dallas, Texas
Finding the right neighborhood is a huge factor in determining the success of your move. We all have different needs, lifestyles, and tastes, so there is no “best neighborhood.” One person’s paradise might be another’s dungeon. The city of Dallas is home to many areas, neighborhoods, and communities. Here is a list of the communities in Dallas that can help you find the best one for you.
- Dallas’s modern economy is quite diversified. Major industries include defense, information technology, financial services and data, life sciences, semiconductors, telecommunications, transportation, and processing. Dallas is also a popular convention and tourist city. Some of the biggest employers are:
- -AMR Corporation – American Airlines
- -Bank of America Corp.
- -Texas Health Resources Inc
- -Dallas ISD
- Here, you won’t have a problem when it comes to the education of your children. There are 337 public schools, 89 private schools, 38 colleges, and 32 libraries in Dallas. But the distance from Compton to Dallas is more than 1400 miles, and it will be a very long trip. So you will need us for this big interstate move.
- Call East Coast West Coast Express as soon as possible.