- Has the time come for you to move to another state? Are you considering the option to move out of Cleveland, the city with nearly 400.000 residents and a large concentration of cultural, educational, and medical institutions, and move to San Jose, California? Moving to San Jose will change you in a deep and meaningful way. It’s a destination full of surprises and adventure. With easy full access to the best that Northern California has to offer, San Jose, the Capital of Silicon Valley has everything and then some! Did you know that San Jose, California is the Happiest City in America? Forbes and other magazines have put it at the top of their lists, and once you meet the people and visit the places found in this great city, you'll likely see why. Moving is a challenge in and of itself. However professional Cleveland movers can help make the process simpler and less stressful for you. So, call East Coast West Coast Express which is a moving company that can help you to move to and from anywhere in the United States. First of all, our long distance movers will estimate the price of your relocation. The price of relocation depends on various factors and the best way to find out how much our services will cost is to contact our Cleveland movers or fill out the form on our website. In addition to this, you may request a free in-home price estimate, which is the most precise way of determining the cost of your relocation. All you have to do is provide the following information:
Moving from Cleveland, Ohio to San Jose, California with East Coast West Coast Express
- The location you're moving from and to
- An estimated move date
- How much are you planning to move
- Any special services you may need (packing/loading/unloading help, storage, etc).
Moving takes work, and you’ll find that most of your effort will be spent on packing. Really, this is one of the most important tasks when it comes to moving. How your belongings are packed plays a huge part in how well they travel across the country. Of course, our long distance movers can offer you full-service options which include everything, from packing and transporting to placing items in your new home. After all, if you choose this option you will be free to manage your other priorities. And that is not all. Our Cleveland Movers offer a variety of moving services that can help you set up when moving to another state. Additional services that are offered by our long distance movers include:
- Various storage options
- High quality and affordable auto transport
- Corporate Relocation Services
Most people who are moving also want to take their cars with them which is why our Cleveland movers also provide auto transport services. Our auto transport services are a convenient and affordable way to move your car to and from anywhere in the country while also keeping it safe. If you still have some second thoughts about moving to San Jose, read the following article and get some information about this family-friendly city.
San Jose, California
- San Jose is the largest city within Silicon Valley, which is a major component of the greater San Francisco Bay Area. With an estimated population of 1,026,908, it is the third most populous city in California. San Jose is rich in cultural history and the diverse ethnic makeup of its population reflects that history. According to Trulia, among the 100 largest metros, San Jose was identified as the most diverse, with 35% of its population White, 31% Asian, 28% Hispanic, 3% two or more races and 2% Black.
Climate in San Jose, California
- San Jose, like most of the Bay Area, has a subtropical Mediterranean climate. The San Jose weather gives residents 300 plus days of sunshine and ideal temperatures. At the edge of cooler Northern California, San Jose can be chilly in winter months, but summers are pleasant with daytime temperatures frequently in the high 80 degrees.
Neighborhoods in San Jose
- San Jose is located in the Santa Clara Valley at the southern tip of San Francisco Bay, 48 miles south of San Francisco and 40 miles south of Oakland. The city has a total area of 180.0 square miles and at this area, you will find hundreds of unique neighborhoods each with its own story. If you’re looking to plant your roots in San Jose some of our suggestions are:
-Downtown is the central business district of San Jose. This is a cool place to live if you’re single or a family with an older teenager. Downtown is an urban neighborhood with more than 250 restaurants, 9 theater venues, numerous art galleries, museums and many unique festivals and special events.
-Silver Creek is a neighborhood located in southeast San Jose. It is home to the gated Silver Creek Valley Country Club, the Ranch on Silver Creek, and mostly consists of upper-middle-class residences.
-Willow Glen is not a cheap place to live, but it does offer some small town charm that many people are looking for. The neighborhood has walkable tree-lined streets, diverse architecture, specialty shops, and independent businesses.
- Education is usually a chief concern among those moving to San Jose with school-aged children. San Jose is home to several colleges and universities. The largest is San Jose State University, California University of Management and Technology offers many degree programs, National Hispanic University http://www.nhu.edu/, with an enrollment of 600, offers associate and bachelor's degrees and teaching credentials to its students, focusing on Hispanic students.
Private schools in San Jose are primarily run by religious groups. If you still have any doubts about moving to San Jose explore the city when the sun goes down, experiencing the nightlife. The Perfect Finish Wine Bar is a great way to enjoy fabulous wine and relax. You can also check out The Temple Bar & Lounge or The Blank Club, where the stage is thumping with bands that matter. However you choose to spend your time in San Jose, whether you’re shopping at The Santana Row or touring the Winchester Mystery House, this city is sure to make it memorable.
San Jose is open to everyone, all you have to do is decide to move here and call San Jose home. Let our long distance movers make your relocation go as efficiently and with as little stress as possible. Call East Coast West Coast Express immediately and our experienced Cleveland movers will do their best to help your move go smoothly.