Do you feel like it’s time to call up Lakewood movers and move to one of the nicest parts of California? If that is the case, you’re in luck because you’ve come across the best cross-country movers around. So, sit back, relax, and let us guide you through the mess known as relocating long distance.
Our Lakewood Movers Will Make Your Relocation a Piece of Cake
Relocation is never easy, and statistics show it. Research has shown that relocating cross country is deemed to be one of the three most stressful experiences in a person’s life. However, if you want to avoid getting anxious and stressed out, there is a way out. It’s as simple as obtaining long-distance moving services and having professionals from one of the reputable companies help you out in your endeavor.
Get the Best Cross Country Moving Services With Reputable Movers in Lakewood, CA
Our long-distance movers have stellar reviews, and that is because they take their job and each customer seriously. By obtaining East Coast West Coast Movers’ basic moving services, you won’t have to worry about a thing. With it, you’ll be entitled to the following benefits:
- A detailed quote without cost,
- Free use of our professional trucks,
- Loading and unloading of the said truck,
- Packing of your furniture and basic appliances,
- Free mandatory relocation insurance,
- Use of storage for a month without fees.
We’ll Provide You With a Transparent Estimate of Costs
We recommend you contact our friendly customer support team to get further information about all and any type of help we provide each customer with. And while you’re communicating, ask for an estimate of the costs of getting moved with our professionals and truck.
The main factor we use in charging is your home inventory list. However, we are one of those companies that prides themselves on being very professional, so all the points upon which we will charge you will be sketched out in a detailed and transparent manner in the quote. That way, you’ll know exactly what and how much you are being charged for prior to agreeing on anything.
Our Long Distance Moving Company Provides Packing Assistance That Will Cut Your Relocation Stress in Half
The most dreaded part for most people relocating is – yes, you’ve guessed it right – packaging. Packaging of your entire home inventory is a long, tedious process that involves too many side tasks. Decluttering, obtaining professional materials and equipment, and then packing everything up isn’t easy. Because of that, people most often obtain a packing service – an easy and affordable way to make relocation much simpler and faster.
Choose Whether a Partial or a Full Packing Services Fits Your Needs Better
All of our customers get to choose what kind of packaging assistance they need. We provide multiple options so that you can find the one that fits your needs and situation. They vary both in price and the number of items we pack. Here is what we offer:
- Partial packing service – A partial assistance entails that our professionals will come to your place and pack up fifteen boxes of properly secured and protected items. If you are relocating alone or live in a minimalist household, you’ll probably be fine with obtaining this type of package.
- Full packing service – For those living and relocating with family to a new home, or those who think of themselves as collectors, fifteen boxes might not be enough. If you don’t want to worry about your fragile items breaking – you don’t have to. That’s why we are here. To pack up everything you own (or at least more than fifteen boxes worth of items,) just call our professional relocation crew, and you’ll be good to go.
East Coast West Coast Movers Provide Customers With Free Use of Storage Services
Relocation is never straightforward. It takes a lot of going back and forth, figuring out what should be placed where, and deciding you, at the end of the day, don’t want to keep some things. That’s why we provide our customers with a storage unit to use without any charge for a whole month. Of course, if you decide you want to leave your items there for a longer time, that can be arranged. Just make sure to communicate with our support team, and you’ll be good to go.
Our Storage Units Are Modern and Well Secured
You won’t have to worry about leaving your items in our storage. The units are climate-controlled at all times, so there’s no chance your things will be destroyed by humidity or mold. Additionally, they are secured with top-notch technology. You can be sure that 24/7, the unit in which you’ll keep your items will be monitored by cameras and audited with microphones. So, rest assured you’ll be keeping your stuff in the safest place possible – in every sense of the word.
With Our Moving Company in Lakewood, CA, You’ll Be Insured Every Step of the Way
We don’t move or pack any portion of your house inventory without making sure it’s covered by our mandatory moving insurance. We cover your items at a rate of 60 cents per pound of each item, but there is an option to have your objects covered at their full value. There’s no need to go to a third-party company for that. Contact our team, and consult on insurance options to find the one that helps you sleep better at night.
When Moving to Lakewood, CA, You Won’t Have to Drive – Our West Coast Movers Will Safely Ship Your Vehicle
People often wonder whether they should drive to their new address. In a way, it can make sense – you transfer your car and a portion of your household inventory. However, research shows that this is not always the wisest decision.
Did you know that even compared to major driving accidents causes, like speeding and drunk driving, the number one cause of driving accidents is actually distracted driving? With your mind on other things – especially things so grand like relocating your entire home, it’s best to take a plane and leave auto transport to professionals.
We Provide a Variety of Car Shipping Options for Customers to Choose From
With East Coast West Coast Movers, you’ll also be able to customize car shipping to your needs. That includes both the way in which the vehicle will be transported and the pickup and delivery locations. We let you tailor the experience, so it’s the most convenient amidst the times of major change of switching up your address. So, pick the trailer and delivery option that suits you perfectly:
- Open trailer – When it comes to the carrier in which your vehicle will be transported, the open trailer option is the most popular one. This is definitely so because of its affordability. The possible downside is that it leaves your vehicle exposed to weather conditions, so if you’re relocating in rain or snow, you might have to consider washing your car later on. The open trailer comes with mandatory insurance of up to $100,000 for any external damage.
- Enclosed trailer – For those who invest in their vehicles and drive vintage or luxury cars, enclosed transportation is recommended. Such containers are completely covered and don’t let your vehicle come into contact with any dirt or external conditions. Still, your car will be covered for external damage of up to $500,000.
- Door-to-door delivery – When it comes to pickup and delivery options, door-to-door is the most convenient one. It entails having your vehicle delivered from your former address to your new door. Have the car waiting for you in the driveway, and let yourself forget about the dangers of distracted driving.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery – A cheaper option in the sense of delivery and pickup is terminal options. It means you will leave your car at our pickup spot near you, and we’ll ship to one of our multiple venues, again, one that is closest to your future home. Of course, we won’t choose the spot ourselves but will determine it together with you.