- If you are looking for reliable auto transport services, then East Coast West Coast Express is the way to go. We will provide you with top-notch car shipping at affordable prices.
- East Coast West Coast Express ships all kinds of vehicles, regardless of their shape, size, price, or weight. From scooters to trucks, if you need it shipped, we can do it. Our auto carriers make regular routes through all major cities in the United States, so you can rest assured that your car will be shipped in no time.
Auto Transport by East Coast West Coast Express
Get A Quote
- The auto transport services we offer are varied. If you choose us as your auto transporters, you will be able to pick those services that suit your needs. Your choice will include:
Terminal-to-terminal vs door-to-door car shipping
if you don’t want to be bothered with having to drop off and pick up your vehicle, then terminal-to-terminal car shipping is the way to go. However, if you want to economize, we suggest you opt for terminal-to-terminal car transport. We have terminals in all major cities in the states, so you won’t have to travel far.
Open vs enclosed car carriers
if you want to ensure that your car is absolutely safe during transport, not only from damage, but from mud and dust, you will be interested in our enclosed auto carriers. However, the more economic option, open car carriers, are just as safe.
Regular or express car shipping
our auto carriers make regular routes throughout the country, so car shipping never takes too much time. However, if you are really in a rush, you may request our express car shipping services. They will cost more, but they will ensure your vehicle arrives on time.
- Our car shipping services are not only varied, but they are affordable as well. There is not one fixed price for each car that we ship. The cost of the shipment depends on several factors, such as:
The distance: the longer the distance between the pickup and delivery locations, the higher the price.
The weight and size of your vehicle: heavier and larger vehicles cost more to ship.
The condition of your vehicle: if you are shipping an inoperable car, be prepared to add a fee to your overall price.
The time of the shipment: shipping a car during summer usually means that you will have to pay more, due to business overload. Likewise, weekends cost more than working days.
- Don’t forget: if you decide to ship your vehicle with a professional auto transport service provider, there are two things you should keep in mind:
Prepare your vehicle for the shipment. Wash your car, note any existing damage, and fix any loose parts. This will ensure that your shipment goes problem-free.
Don’t transport anything but your car. Putting household goods in your trunk or your back seat to transport with your vehicle is not a good idea. Not only is it forbidden, but it will also add weight to your vehicle, and thus increase the overall price.
- If you want to find out more about our auto shipping services, feel free to contact us. Our representatives will happily provide you with additional information, as well as the best interstate car shipping price estimates.
- Sincerely, East Coast West Coast Express.