Atlanta East Coast West Coast Express Review
“My experience with them was phenomenal, definitely the hardest working movers I ever used. They were perfectly on time actually a little early and they got straight to work immediately...by far some of the most professional people I've ever dealt with.”
— Jordan J.
Moving from Atlanta, Georgia with East Coast West Coast Express
Did you know that moving by yourself, though it can be cheaper if done properly, usually ends up being much more expensive than most people expect? As there are so many different parts of the moving process that you need to take care of, those unexpected costs just keep building up. And besides how much it can cost financially, you also have to keep in mind other important factors, such as time and stress. But, with a reliable moving company by your side, like East Coast West Coast Express, you won’t have to stress about anything.
We take lots of pride in providing some of the best moving services in the business. And our moving services are not just one of the best from a quality standpoint, but they also come at affordable prices. You can get a free moving quote to check for yourself. Feel free to also check out our testimonials page and see all the reviews left by our previous customers. People who’ve trusted us with their items in the past didn’t regret doing so. Our experienced movers and packers know how to safely and properly handle all kinds of items, from office equipment to pianos and bulky furniture. The following are our most popular services:
- Long distance moving – no matter if you’re looking for residential moving or office moving services
- Vehicle shipping services – we’re among the best car movers, and we offer both terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door car delivery options
- Professional packing and unpacking – you don’t have to bother yourself with packing, and having it done by professional packers is sure to make you worry less about your items
- Storage facilities – you’re welcome to use our secure storage units if you need more space for any of your items
Don’t be afraid to contact East Coast West Coast Express if you want to find out more about any of our services or if you’ve got questions about the move in general. Our helpful staff is prepared to provide you with answers.
What Our Customers Say
East Coast West Coast Express - Atlanta Reviews
- Sophie M.Atlanta
We needed to move our son's car from Atlanta to California - I had made a booking with another company... read moreWe needed to move our son's car from Atlanta to California - I had made a booking with another company and then read the reviews and I was very nervous about sending the car. I then came across East Coast West Coast and made a booking with them. I am very happy to say that the driver Vlad was on time in fact on the dot at 11 am and arrived on time the day he said that he would. The whole team including Hank was very easy and friendly to work with. All in all I was extremely satisfied with the service. read less8/25/2017
About Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta represents the capital and the most populous city of Georgia. Its population was estimated to be 463,878 residents according to the 2015 US Census. The city of Atlanta also represents the economic and cultural center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, which is home to more than 5 million people and also the 9th largest metropolitan area in the entire US. Atlanta is the county seat of the Fulton County.
The city was founded in 1837, at the intersection of two railroads. The city was build from the ruins of the American Civil War and has become a national center of commerce. The city earned the reputation as “too busy to hate” in the years and decades which ensued after the Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta represents the primary transportation hub of Southeastern USA. Its main airport, the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, has been the world’s busiest airport ever since 1998.
Atlanta has a significant influence on the commerce, finance, technology, research, media, education and art of not only the United State, but also the entire world. The city current mayor is Kasim Reed, and the current government body is the Atlanta City Council.
Weather in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta has a humid subtropical climate. All four seasons of the year are distinct. There’s a generous amount of precipitation during the entire year, which is typical for the inland South.
The summers in Atlanta are hot and humid and the city’s temperatures are regulated by its elevation. Even though winters are cool, they are variable, with an average of 48 days of freezing annually, when temperatures can even drop down to 0°F. However, such extremely low temperatures occur very rarely. During winter, the warm air coming from the Gulf of Mexico can occasionally bring spring-like high temperatures. The strong Arctic air masses can significantly lower the temperatures.
The hottest month of the year is July, with high temperatures reaching 90°F and the average ones being around 80°F. The coldest month of the year is January. January's average temperature is around 43°F. However, the temperatures in the suburbs are slightly lower due to the urban heat island effect (An urban heat island (UHI) is an urban area or metropolitan area that is significantly warmer than its surrounding rural areas due to human activities).
Atlanta gets lots of rainfall annually, which is typical for the southeastern part of the United States. However, spring and early fall are significantly dried that the remainder of the year. The average annual precipitation rate is 50 inches. Snow is typically light, with around 2.1 inches per year.
Sister Cities of Atlanta, Georgia
The city of Atlanta, Georgia has 17 sister cities, according to Sister Cities International, Inc. (SCI). Here’s a list of the cities:
- Brussels, Belgium (1983)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (1972)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1972)
- Lagos, Nigeria (1974)
- Taipei, Taiwan (1974)
- Toulouse, France (1974)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom (1977)
- Daegu, South Korea (1981)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (1987)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (1988)
- Olympia, Greece (1995)
- Bucharest, Romania (1994)
- Cotonou, Benin (1995)
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic (1996)
- Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Bavaria, Germany (1998)
- Ra'anana, Israel (2000)
- Fukuoka, Japan (2005)
Learn more about the concept of sister cities.
Job Opportunities in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta has a thriving economy, which makes it a perfect city for people who wish to dedicate themselves to their careers. Here’s a list of the top employment sector with the number of employees (in thousands):
- Trade, transportation, and utilities: 530.3 employees
- Professional and business services: 391.4 employees
- Government: 311.9 employees
- Education and health services: 282.3 employees
- Leisure and hospitality: 218.3 employees
- Manufacturing:146.5 employees
- Financial activities: 128.5 employees
- Other services: 90.5 employees
- Construction: 83.9 employees
- Information: 73.7 employees
- Mining and logging: 1.4 employees
- Here’s a list of the top employers in all of these employment sectors:
- Delta Air Lines: 31,237 employees
- Emory University / Emory Healthcare: 29,937 employees
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: 20,532 employees
- The Home Depot: 20,000 employees
- AT&T: 17,882 employees
- The Kroger Co.: 14,753 employees
- Wellstar Health Systems: 13,500 employees
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.: 9,494 employees
- USPS - Atlanta District: 9,385 employees
- Northside Hospital: 9,016 employees
- Coca-Cola: 8,761 employees
- United Parcel Service: 8,727 employees
- Piedmont Healthcare: 8,707 employees
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: 8,539 employees
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta:7,452 employees
- Cox Enterprises Inc.: 7,255 employees
- Bank of America, N.A.: 6,800 employees
- SunTrust Banks: 6,800 employees
- Georgia Tech: 6,386 employees
- Southern Company: 6,247 employees
- Georgia State University: 5,875 employees