- Thinking of moving from Palmdale to somewhere else? It’s time to leave California, and your choice is Minnesota, the state famous for the high quality of life it offers. If you have a love of the outdoors, nature and sports, you will no doubt enjoy moving to Minneapolis. Whatever your reasons for a leaving your hometown and moving to Minneapolis is, many newcomers know very little about the city before they arrive. In the following article you will find some interesting facts about the city, but first, we have to introduce you East Coast West Coast Express, the Palmdale movers that can help you through this long distance relocation. And not only from Palmdale to Minneapolis - our Palmdale movers can also easily relocate you from and to any other destination all over the United States.
Moving from Palmdale, California to Minneapolis, Minnesota with East Coast West Coast Express
So, what can you expect from us? First of all, we will make the whole moving plan especially for you. Moving might be a little hectic, but we will create a moving and packing timeline which will include every single step of the process. Then, we will offer you a wide variety of services designed to fit your needs:
If you own a vehicle and want to take it with you to your new house, we can provide you with high-quality auto shipping services such as terminal to terminal shipping, door to door shipping, open auto shipping and closed auto carriers to help you ship your vehicle to your new home.
The residential moving services that East Coast West Coast Express provides are affordable, useful, and convenient. Our professional movers will make sure all your items are handled with utmost care and attention. We will also provide moving supplies upon your request to help check off some things from your moving checklist.
All you have to do is contact a Palmdale movers like East Coast West Coast Express, and we will take over while you can relax. You can rest assured you are in safe hands. Our top priority is that your belongings arrive at their destination on time and in the same condition as they left.
- The largest city in the state of Minnesota, Minneapolis has a population of almost half a million residents. The city is abundantly rich in water, with 13 lakes, wetlands, the Mississippi River, creeks, and waterfalls. Most of the lakes are small and shallow, covered with ice in the winter. Minneapolis is situated at the point where the Minnesota River joins the Mississippi River on a flat or gently rolling terrain. Minneapolis developed around Saint Anthony Falls, the highest waterfall on the Mississippi River and as a town, it was incorporated 1867.
- Today, Minneapolis is a commercial, transportation, distribution, healthcare, financial, and industrial center. With an unemployment rate of just 3.1% and a reported median household income of $69,111, Minneapolis is bursting with economic opportunity.
- Minneapolis is compact and easy to get around, no matter what mode of transportation you choose. Take a look at the comprehensive set of maps to help find your way around Minneapolis. Plans include the metro area, skyways, parking, individual neighborhoods, trails and more.
- There are many reasons to stay right where you are now, but take a chance and move to Minnesota. We will help you with relocation process, step by step. The only thing you need to do is call East Coast West Coast Express today to schedule your moving day and ask for any additional information.