Scouting Saint Louis movers is one of the first steps of an efficient move. If you are looking for someone to help make your relocation a breeze, you shouldn’t look any further. We at East Coast West Coast Movers provide some of the best and highest rated moving services in the country, to help make your St Louis move as easy as can be. Keep reading to find out more.
Obtain Top-Notch Cross Country Moving Services With Reputable Saint Louis Movers In Just One Call
We all know what the merits of moving are – a new scenery, a home more suited to our needs – a fresh start. Yet, while focusing on all that the future brings is a good way to get through a move, residing on pure ideals alone isn’t enough. Besides being a window into the future, relocation also has some unfortunate sides people don’t really like to talk about – one of them being stress. So, while you’re dreaming and wishing for the new chapter to begin, you should also remember to call up a long-distance moving company and have them help you write the book.
Our Long Distance Moving Services Are a Complete and Affordable Way to Move Your Home Inventory
The thing is, when you move, no one presses pause on the other parts of your life. You still have to work, buy food, and spend time with your loved ones. So, why not focus on all of these parts of your life – where having a substitute isn’t possible, and leave the relocation process to professionals.
Our professional relocation team provides affordable, all-encompassing moving services that make your move and life easier. By purchasing these, you’ll be subscribed to a relocation process without worry or thought. That is because we will provide you with a truck free of charge, which we will load and unload with your household objects. All the furniture and basic appliances will be packed by us and insured with mandatory insurance too. Additionally, we will provide a free month of storage at your disposal to use as you please, with the option to prolong the said use.
Contact Our Company’s Representatives to Obtain an Estimate of the Cost of Relocation Service
With just one phone call, you’ll be able to book your move. However, before that there is one thing you should do – and that is to obtain a quote. By getting a quote, you’ll be provided with a transparent and detailed estimate of costs, forged on account of your household inventory list. Such an estimate will allow you to plan the rest of your move, as well as your expenses related to it. So, don’t hesitate to contact our support team and get your quote today.
Get Everything You Own Safely Packed Using Our Cross Country Movers’ Packing Services
Sometimes people already have their own truck and enough friends and family members to load and unload the said vehicle. Yet, when it comes to securing and protecting your items, you’re going to need a lot more equipment, know-how, and materials to get it done. So, why not obtain a packing service and leave it to professionals to obtain packaging materials and pack up everything you own?
With Our Movers in St Louis, You Can Choose the Appropriate Packaging Option
A well-known fact among people working for relocation companies is that no two moves are the same. So, in order to be the ultimate company in the country, we decided to provide our customers with a multiplicity of options when it comes to packaging. We provide a partial and full packing service, so you can find the one that works best for you and your relocation budget. Here is what you can expect from obtaining each one:
- Partial packing service – Partial assistance is perfect for single folks and minimalists. Basically, if you think your inventory can fit in fifteen boxes or less, this is the one for you. It is more affordable and is the first step to safely relocating all your breakables long distance. You won’t even have to take care of obtaining materials and equipment – our team will do everything for you.
- Full packing service – If you have more things, you’ll need more things packed – that’s just logical. In that case, you might want to obtain our full service. It entails us packaging everything you own, or at least more than fifteen boxes worth of items. So just call us up, and we’ll be there as fast as we can to take care of your inventory in the safest possible way.
St Louis Movers Provide You With Free Use of Storage for More Comfortable Relocation
As mentioned earlier, we provide our customers with gratis use of our storage units for up to thirty days. If you’ve never moved before, you might not be able to conceive the importance of said storage. But trust us when we tell you that you’ll surely need it. Whether to leave some furniture in while you maneuver boxes throughout the apartment or to set aside objects that don’t fit the new aesthetic, storage is a great option to have. If you want to, you can, of course, prolong the use of the storage for a nominal fee. Just call up our customer support team, and figure it out with them in a timely manner.
All Your Items Will Be Covered With Mandatory Insurance Provided by East Coast West Coast Movers
There are no guarantees in life, but we can almost guarantee that our East Coast movers will provide you with a spotless service. However, just in case the universe turns out to be against us, we have a backup plan, and it all starts with providing you with relocation insurance. So even if something were to go wrong, you’ll still be covered and would refrain from financial loss.
That being said, our mandatory insurance entails coverage of 60 cents per pound of damaged stuff. And if you want a premium full-price insurance policy to hover over the truck loaded with your items, that too can be arranged. You already know the drill – just pick up the phone and we’ll guide you through the process.
Long Distance Movers Ship Cars Too, So Leave Your Vehicle With Us While You Safely Board a Plane
Did you know that distracted driving is the number one cause of accidents in the US? And trust us when we tell you that relocation is a great distraction and a tiring one as well. So, if you were considering driving all the way to a different coast, we urge you to think this through thoroughly. With us, you’ll be able to ship your car at an affordable price and keep yourself and the rest of the people in traffic safe and secure. Here are the main two options when it comes to shipping your vehicle:
- Open trailer – The cheaper and the most popular way to ship your car is in an open carrier. While external damage might, in theory, occur given that the trailer is open, we’ll make sure your vehicle is insured for up to $100,000 for any external damage.
- Enclosed trailer – An enclosed trailer may be more expensive, but you won’t have to worry about weather conditions and dirt damaging it. Still, your car will be covered for external damage of up to $500,000.
Pick and Choose the Ideal Car Delivery and Pickup Locations Provided by the Saint Louis Movers in Missouri
We give you the option to choose the right pickup and delivery locations that fit your needs, as well. There are two options to choose from, and they vary in proximity and price. Yet, you can rest assured we’ll make both of them as convenient and simple as possible:
- Door-to-door delivery – When it comes to pickup and location, door-to-door shipping is the most convenient option. We arrive at your address, pick up the vehicle and deliver it to your future home – simple as that.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery – Less expensive but a bit more complicated option is the terminal-to-terminal one. You will get the vehicle to the nearest delivery terminal, as well as pick it up once it arrives at the previously agreed-upon pick-up spot. We have lots of terminals available, so we’ll surely agree on one that suits you best.